At a major online event this month, leading sanitary products manufacturer Geberit is gearing up to put the spotlight on its newest innovations for the year as well as on other relevant content for partners at a 300-sq-m trade fair booth that it has purpose-built for the occasion.
Known as the “House of Geberit”, the showcase will host the Swiss company’s Innovation Days (April 6 to 8) and will highlight the design, functionality and technology behind Geberit’s comprehensive solutions in a compact and dialogue-driven way.
While the current situation means the event will take place online, a real trade fair booth containing all new products has been built so that the innovations can be presented in a way that is as realistic and practice-oriented as possible, said a senior company official.
“As part of the Innovation Days, Geberit is inviting plumbers, sanitary engineers, architects, interior designers, exhibitors and wholesalers to take part in a very special experience,” commented Martin Baumüller, member of the Group Executive Board at the Geberit Group. “The event will be streamed online allowing all participants to plan their individual schedule according to the time at their disposal. Thanks to the live chat with Geberit experts, we can also interact with our customers in person at this digital event.”
The three-day Innovation Days event offers information, knowledge and interesting discussions in eight freely selectable subject areas. The presentation of each individual topic, streamed online directly from the “House of Geberit”, takes around 20 to 25 minutes and provides product information and practical knowledge in a compact form with moderation, video shorts and animations.
Registration for the event can be made at www.innovation-days.geberit.com/en, where an overview of the topics and times for all modules can also be accessed. Visitors can plan an agenda depending on their subjects of interest and click and add the desired modules to their timetable. Changes can also be made afterwards at any time. An e-mail will be sent as a reminder of the booked dates and times, said Geberit.
The “House of Geberit” is divided into eight topics:
• Welcome and News, which provides a compact overview of all products, systems and services that Geberit is launching on the market in 2021;
• Water Flow, featuring new Geberit products in the field of piping systems and cisterns. Visitors can also explore the advantages of its comprehensive range of products for improved drinking water hygiene, hydraulically optimised solutions and sound-insulating drainage systems;
• Design Freedom, which presents design innovations from Geberit that provide outstanding design freedom for individual bathroom layouts. Design updates have been made to the most important Geberit bathroom series and selective expansions to its range open up diverse opportunities for fitting out the bathroom. Actuator plates are now available in a wider variety of combinations;
• Solutions For Your Needs, which highlights how personal comfort in the bathroom can be improved, while ensuring added cleanliness and space;
• Feel Fresh: AquaClean, which puts the spotlight on Geberit AquaClean shower toilets, which ensure a feeling of freshness for any bathroom;
• Time For Touchless, which showcases touchless solutions from Geberit for urinals, toilets and the washbasin area for added hygiene in sanitary facilities;
• Planning Made Easy, which presents software applications and optimally tailored BIM data from Geberit that make planning for sanitary installations in construction projects quicker and easier;
• Digital Services, which explains how Geberit supports partners in planning, product selection, sales and installation using practical apps and digital tools.
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland, it has 29 production facilities, of which six are located overseas. With around 12,000 employees in 50 countries, Geberit generated sales of CHF3.0 billion ($3.24 billion) in 2020.