Crystal lamps and chandeliers by Windfall of Germany have recently been installed at a luxury villa in Saudi Arabia, where they enhance the magical aura of the elegant and contemporary interiors created by the Jeddah-based UDC Design Gallery.
“A group of Hellbob chandeliers, floating like planets within the impressive height of the entrance, welcome the inhabitants and guests while a luminous path of Lula hanging lamps leads them in the vast living and dining area,” says a spokesperson for Windfall.
For this Saudi project, the warm tones of the earth and a bright green reminiscent of the plants outdoors have been chosen, but both the Lula lamps and the Hellbob chandeliers can be made in a variety of colours, matching the palette of any interior design project, she says.
UDG Design Gallery has been the agent for Windfall for Saudi Arabia for the past 11 years.
Veronica Kappes, Managing Partner/Senior Interior Designer, tells Gulf Construction that UDG Design Studio was hired as the turnkey interior designer of the project which she describes as one of her favourite ones.
The scope of works also included all hard and soft interior design as well as accessories, decorative lighting, art, linens, cutlery, china and stemware.
“During a visit to UDG Design Gallery, the client was in awe of the Windfall lighting displayed at our multi-brand luxury showroom, and asked us to include Windfall in our selections,” she says.
Windfall is one of most popular brands at UDG Design Studio, which has completed many installations of the German company’s crystal lighting solutions in its past projects.
Other products offered by Windfall include:
- Jules table lamp, inspired by Jules Verne’s beacon, featuring the world’s largest crystals;
- Serene table lamp, with the same decorative motifs designed for the Orient Express;
- Scarlett table lamp, in crystal and organza (available in 14 colours), in round and square versions;
- Jack and Sissi LED lanterns, also suitable for outdoor areas, with a charge lasting seven hours and a USB recharge plug; and
- Lula table lamp, made of precious crystal elements, whose shade can also come in silk (many colours available).