RAK Ceramics has expanded its portfolio of tiles with several new collections that boost its extensive array comprising more than 8,000 designs in ceramic and gres porcellanto tiles.
Its newly launched Sheen Collection is a unique range of ceramic wall tiles that possess subtle shades of gold to give an appealing shimmer to homes.
Manufactured using the latest technology, the Sheen Collection combines a rich gleam of gold with light and delicate designs, creating an interplay with light, whether natural or artificial, to produce the shimmering effect of precious metal.
The entire collection is inspired from nature, vintage embroidery, ornate patterns and contemporary art with each tile having the charm to enhance the interiors.
Tiles from the Sheen Collection meet the requirements of international quality standards and are resistant to chemicals, fire, frost, thermal shock, stain and dirt. Available in the 25 by 70 cm format, the Sheen Collection comprises:
• Arista tiles that mimic carpets with block-printed emblems, inspired by the designs of the medieval kingdoms, giving a classy appearance to the ambiance;
• Gloria tiles, which have distinct patterns of wild golden blossoms that create the opulence of royalty. The tiles are available in beige and gold colours;
• Boronia tiles, inspired by imprints of forest flowers. Available in glossy gold, these tiles are suitable for interior wall décor;
• City tiles, which feature an enthralling patchwork of geometric, floral and abstract motifs. The ensemble is complemented by simple self-printed silver and gold base tiles;
• Majestic tiles, which are inspired from vintage embellishments that are inset in oval templates to create a unique aura for interiors;
• Valentine tiles, which depict oil-painted flowers that convey vibrancy to the interiors;
• Vanilla tiles, which are inspired by floral motifs of vanilla orchids finely designed over woven patterns of golden threads that lend the collection an exclusive appeal;
• Vera tiles, which are inspired from blossoming orchids of the spring painted on patterned base tiles gleaming in hues of gold to provide a charm to interiors;
• Morisia tiles, which are inspired by bunches of golden flowers sketched on a backdrop of subtly shaded golden base tiles adding glamour to the interiors; and
• Polar tiles, which are slick ceramic tiles designed with illusionary golden spheres giving a distinguished look to the settings.